Work With PRIME
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Accountant to join our finance team. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial activities of the company and ensuring accurate and timely reporting. You will play a key role in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, as well as supporting the companys growth objectives. The ideal candidate has a strong background in accounting principles, excellent attention to detail, and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Prime Corporate Services is a fast growing, highly acquisitive company which is rapidly growing both organically and inorganically. We are looking to build a high caliber, high performing finance team to lead the company on this journey. One of these key positions is the Senior Accountant.
Benefits You’ll Love:
Your dedication and hard work are genuinely appreciated at PRIME. Our benefits package is designed to support your overall success and well-being. Join us on this exciting journey, excel in your role, and experience the rewards firsthand.
Our package includes:
● 401k + Company Match
● Paid Holidays
● Paid Time Off
● GymPass – 100% covered
● Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage:
We contribute to your health, dental, and vision premiums, covering 70% in year 1 and 100% after year 4.
● Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
● Accident Coverage
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how a profitable and very successful company operates and manages their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
What you will be doing
● Assist with the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processes
● Conduct regular bank and general ledger account reconciliations
● Calculate and reconcile commissions and revenues paid to and from affiliates
● Prepare and post journal entries
● Participate in month-end close process
● Manage and reconcile intercompany transactions
● Respond to client and vendor requests
● Support controller and finance team in other accounting tasks as needed
What we are looking for
● Bachelors in accounting is required.
● 5 Years of Accounting experience.
● Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● High degree of attention to detail
● Experience with various accounting systems (QuickBooks, NetSuite, Sage
Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Must currently reside in the Salt Lake City Area