Work With PRIME
Scheduling & Compliance Manager
We are searching for our next Rockstar to lead our Scheduling & Compliance team. This group is the fuel to the company and relies heavily on their engagement and performance day to day.
The ideal candidate will be versatile enough to manage a high volume of tasks, while strategically analyzing processes and recommending improvements. The team is currently comprised of 14-16 individuals and will continue to grow.
What you will be doing
Create a customer-centric culture that exceeds client expectations and provides a top-tier purchase experience.
Oversee day-to-day operations of the Scheduling & Compliance team which includes:
- Consistently challenge the process and offering solutions that improve the customer journey.
- Strategically managing lead flow and effectively scheduling consultations for Prime’s Corporate Advisors
- Executing contracts with clients that purchase products and services in a timely manner
- Ensuring Prime Corporate Service compliance standards are met during the sales process
- Provide feedback surrounding performance and areas of improvement that helps agents improve in their respective responsibilities
What we are looking for
A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)