Work With PRIME
Prime Corporate Services is seeking self-motivated, reliable individuals to join our Scheduling team! Join a rapidly growing team that advises entrepreneurs and small business owners by providing legal, financial, and tax resources critical to their success.
What you will be doing
A Day In The Life
As a growing business, everyone wears a lot of hats at Prime. Part of your day will consist of contacting potential clients to schedule business consultations with our Corporate Advisors. When individuals decide to purchase our services, some of the day will consist of completing and reviewing purchase contracts, inputting relevant information into Sales Force, and contributing to other administrative duties.
- Starting pay at $15/hour + weekly bonus potential (up to $200)
- Accrued paid time off
Who We Are Looking For
We Want Someone Who:
- Is confident, personable, has a strong work ethic, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with outbound dialing and speaking with a wide range of personalities
- Is able to multi-task and complete assignments quickly and efficiently is required
- Motivated, reliable, and great to be around for 8 per day
- Experience interacting with clients over the phone preferred.
- High school diploma required or GED
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and calendar applications
- Ability to work on Saturday (usually every other)