Work With PRIME
Customer Solutions Specialist
Prime Corporate Services is a small business in Salt Lake City, UT. We are a professional, fun, and customer-centric workplace. Prime Corporate Services (PCS) was founded with the goal of helping entrepreneurs, investors, traders, and small business owners. The firm was established to increase resources and support to entrepreneurs and businesses struggling to scale due to debt, insufficient tax knowledge, and inadequate entity structures.
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
Our work environment includes:
- Amazing coworkers
- Wellness programs (Gympass)
- Growth opportunities
- Free snacks!!
Our Company Values:
Us before Me. Make a Client not a Sale. Debate, Commit, Execute. Win the Day.
This position will work directly with the Customer Service Manager and collaborate with the Sales Department and Management Teams. The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
What you will be doing
- Create a customer-centric culture that exceeds client expectations and provides a top tier experience
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Responding to general inquiries via phone or email and resolving within a timely manner
- Creating/monitoring monthly recurring subscriptions
- Updating billing information and resolving past due payments
- Process refunds
- Dispute responses and resolution
What you should be capable of
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change
- Projects a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions
- Effectively translates objectives between active departments in customer fulfillment
- Displays proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, scanner, etc.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)