Work With PRIME
Quality Assurance Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will be versatile enough to effectively manage individuals as well as be sure the responsibilities of the department are handled successfully.
Your mission is to build and lead a team that has a phenomenal attention to detail and can properly communicate quality finds. Additionally, this person will play a major role scaling the team through recruiting efforts and innovating/implementing improvements and maintain culture.
What you will be doing
- Create a team that works well together and with Prime to share needs within phone calls and customer interactions.
- Managing the Quality Assurance team. Including coaching, planning events, attendance, metrics and frequent check ins.
- Oversee day-to-day operations in the department by assessing statistics and being accountable for the team’s performance which includes:
- Listening to calls for all departments.
- Watching Five9 statistics for flagged phrases and words.
- Communicating to team leads and managers wins and improvements.
- Paying attention to trends with calls and or reps.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Preferably call center and quality experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma (bachelor’s degree preferred).