Work With PRIME
Customer Experience Specialist
The ideal candidate for this position will be extremely motivated and coachable. You display a genuine desire to help clients, a willingness to learn, and the adaptability to change tasks or priorities with short notice. We are looking to hire a full-time Customer Experience Specialist to handle scheduling clients for their Business Consultation with our Sales Advisors, provide quality assurance by listening to and grading Sales Advisors’ calls, respond to texts and emails from clients, and answer inbound calls.
What you will be doing
- Schedule appointments for Sales Advisors
- Quality Assurance
- Respond to texts and emails
- Ensure inbound calls are answered and routed to the appropriate department
- Call through the lead list
- Have fun!
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 1-year proven experience in Customer Service or Quality Assurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software (Salesforce)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent